Sunday 9 October 2011

How To Get Pregnant With A Boy

This short article is an attempt to explain how to get pregnant with a boy by ruling out all the odds and making the conditions favorable to deliver a baby boy.Many families simply want to balance the number of children they do have. This happened to be the case for me and my husband. Later, I will reveal what actually worked to make this happen. For now, here are some ways you can increase your chances of becoming pregnant with a baby boy for your future baby.In the following article, I will tell you three steps that can raise your odds of getting pregnant with a boy to one as high as over 90%. Amazing natural method how to get pregnant with a boy.





The basic knowledge of how to get pregnant with a boy, is that if the Y chromosome gets to fertilize the healthy egg first, then you give birth to a baby boy and vice versa, that if the X chromosome fertilizes the healthy egg first then a girl is born.Female sperm genuinely last longer than male sperm. What this means is that they can travel greater distances and with stand harsher conditions. Male sperm die out quickly and need a certain environment to thrive in. You need to be mindful of this when trying natural method how to get pregnant with a boy.

  • When having intercourse, try positions that will make the male sperm have to travel less. Missionary style is a good start.   
  • Have sex during your ovulation period. This is common knowledge. Your ovulation period is usually 2 weeks between your menstrual cycle. You can get a free copy of an ovulation calendar on the internet.   
  • Watch your diet. Male chromosomes do not survive in a high ph environment. You need to eat foods that are high in potassium such as nuts. Of course, eating vegetables is also a good idea.

Why do some couples successfully have a boy and a girl while others do not?

This is no longer a puzzling question for me. There are certain steps you must do correctly to ensure you get pregnant with a boy. In order to know how to get pregnant with a boy, it would be wise to follow a plan with over a 90% success rate.



After reading conflicting literature on the subject, I finally stumbled upon a simple system that really worked. To say I was thrilled is an understatement. CLICK HERE to read an actual testimonial from a couple who is also very pleased with their results!

If you would like further information about what you can do to increase your chances of having a baby boy, please visit Plan My Baby : Prince or Princess on which you will get information about a proven method on how to get pregnant with a boy which has been successfully used by thousands of couples worldwide to help them conceive a baby boy.

How to get pregnant with a boy can be influenced by many different aspects. The time of sexual intercourse and what kind of sexual positions you and your partner are using and what kinds of foods that you eat. Eating the right foods in your diet is not enough. Along with diet, comes timing of ovulation, sexual positioning and basal thermometer monitoring are just a few to speak of. They will definitely tips the odds in your favor. Although this topic is very controversial, it is spoken about continuously.


3 comments:

  1. HOW TO GET PREGNANT
    Now Plan your Good Pregnancy as you like with Ovulation Predictor. You can now choose your time, date and symptoms of pregnancy.
    Just write in Google HOME CHECK OVULATION KIT where you can get the all information with Ovulation video and you can online purchase it.
    OR
    India - 011-43104538, 9560506177 email – home.check.new@gmail.com
    Australia - Pre Pregnancy Helpline- 0410326300, 1800 833 416(Toll free)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years, but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and i used his herbal remedy , in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka













































































    I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great Priest Babaka help me in falling pregnant,me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 4years, but they where no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done,he said to us that my fallopian tube is not functioning.then one day i was in the office when a friend of mine who have the same problem with me, fall pregnant after she contacted Priest Babaka .she directed me to him and when i contacted him through his email and he did the purification on the pregnancy spell and i used his herbal remedy , in 2weeks time i was feeling some how and i went to meet the family doctor who told me that i am pregnant.if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Priest Babaka via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete